Bellevue University offers the online Master of Science in Human Resource Strategic Management. This degree examines the responsibilities of a human resources leader, with emphasis on becoming a strategic partner with executives and departments within an organization. Students will learn how analytics can be developed, analyzed, and utilized to support and promote human capital and other organizational initiatives and investments.
Areas of study include the following:
- Assess internal and external organizational environments from a Human Resource perspective.
- Develop Human Resource policies and practices that align with business objectives.
- Apply employment law and "best practices" to human resource related activities.
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication.
- Construct a Professional Development Plan.
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or a U.S. equivalent degree from a nationally or internationally accredited college or university
- Have maintained a GPA of 2.5 or better from the most recent 60 credits of coursework earned toward the bachelor’s degree or have maintained a GPA of 3.0 or better in previous graduate level coursework earned toward the graduate degree
- May require letters of recommendation and essays in certain circumstances
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission