Bellevue University offers the online Master of Science in Human Resource Strategic Management. This degree examines the responsibilities of a human resources leader, with emphasis on becoming a strategic partner with executives and departments within an organization. Students will learn how analytics can be developed, analyzed, and utilized to support and promote human capital and other organizational initiatives and investments.
Areas of study include the following:
- Assess internal and external organizational environments from a Human Resource perspective.
- Develop Human Resource policies and practices that align with business objectives.
- Apply employment law and "best practices" to human resource related activities.
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication.
- Construct a Professional Development Plan.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Bellevue University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Additional Materials May Be Requested