If you work in healthcare and aspire to lead your organization through these tumultuous times of reform and regulation, consider an online Master of Business Administration in Healthcare from Bellevue University. You will study:
- Legal, ethical and compliance issues
- Organizational design and delivery systems
- Healthcare finance
With this online MBA in Healthcare, you will gain the managerial knowledge and leadership skillset to enable your clinic, surgery center, hospital or other facility to continue to provide quality patient care in today’s dynamic environment.
Bellevue’s online MBA places emphasis on performance and building a skillset to achieve success in the business world. Additionally, consideration is given for your existing core knowledge and experience, so that you may not have to repeat subject matter or take classes in which you already have expertise.
- Minimum of a regionally-accredited bachelor's degree or equivalent
- GPA of 2.5 or better on most recent 60 credits of coursework or 3.0 or higher graduate GPA
- Added documentation, including recommendation letters and essays may be required
International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission