Bellevue University offers the online Master of Public Administration (MPA). As an inspired leader, students will learn how to be a manager who can tackle the complexities and challenges in public administration. Professionals with careers in government, nonprofit agencies, or in the public sector will be equipped with the learning and skills which can be immediately applied.
With this MPA, students will be equipped to:
- Become an outstanding communicator
- Build partnerships within and outside of the organization
- Inspire movement towards shared goals and engagement in communities
- In addition, you will gain practical experience in strategic planning, developing funding efforts, as well as assessing human and financial resources and their impact on organizations.
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or a U.S. equivalent degree from a nationally or internationally accredited college or university
- Have maintained a GPA of 2.5 or better from the most recent 60 credits of coursework earned toward the bachelor’s degree or have maintained a GPA of 3.0 or better in previous graduate level coursework earned toward the graduate degree
- May require letters of recommendation and essays in certain circumstances
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission