Master of Public Administration (MPA)
Bellevue University offers the online Master of Public Administration (MPA). As an inspired leader, students will learn how to be a manager who can tackle the complexities and challenges in public administration. Professionals with careers in government, nonprofit agencies, or in the public sector will be equipped with the learning and skills which can be immediately applied.
With this MPA, students will be equipped to:
- Become an outstanding communicator
- Build partnerships within and outside of the organization
- Inspire movement towards shared goals and engagement in communities
- In addition, you will gain practical experience in strategic planning, developing funding efforts, as well as assessing human and financial resources and their impact on organizations.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$900.00
Fees Overview :
- General College Fee (per term): $200
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$21,240.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$21,240.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or a U.S. equivalent degree from a nationally or internationally accredited college or university
- Have maintained a GPA of 2.5 or better from the most recent 60 credits of coursework earned toward the bachelor’s degree or have maintained a GPA of 3.0 or better in previous graduate level coursework earned toward the graduate degree
- May require letters of recommendation and essays in certain circumstances
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.