Master of Project Management (MPM)
Bellevue University offers the online Master of Project Management (MPM). With this degree, students will learn how to use scholarly research, data collection, and other academic methods to achieve the highest level of mastery of this specialized field. An organized leader who can communicate technical information effectively throughout many levels of an organization, will become extremely valuable as a project manager.
The curriculum is aligned with the Project Management Institute's (PMI) globally recognized standards and covers key areas contained in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). In addition, you will work with instructors who have achieved the Project Management Professional (PMP®) designation and are actively working in the field.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$900.00
Fees Overview :
- General College Fee (per term): $200
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$21,240.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$21,240.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or a U.S. equivalent degree from a nationally or internationally accredited college or university
- Have maintained a GPA of 2.5 or better from the most recent 60 credits of coursework earned toward the bachelor’s degree or have maintained a GPA of 3.0 or better in previous graduate level coursework earned toward the graduate degree
- May require letters of recommendation and essays in certain circumstances
- Three years of experience in field
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Project Management Institute Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.