Bachelor of Science in Management of Human Resources
Bellevue University offers a Bachelor of Science in Management of Human Resources degree for students seeking careers in human resource management. Professionals in this field may work in a variety of industries focusing on HR. The degree program offers best practices of all aspects of managing human capital.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$424.29
Out of State Rate:$424.29
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $410
- Military Tuition (per credit): $250
- General College Fee (per term): $200
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $100
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion option requires 127 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Online curriculum requirements: 49 credits
- Must possess an associate's degree or 60 semester hours completed with a grade of "C-" or higher from an accredited institution of higher learning
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.