Belhaven University offers an online Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree for Registered Nurses holding an associate degree or diploma in nursing. Students in this program gain advanced knowledge of core nursing concepts including research, community health, and leadership. Nurses will also be well prepared for furthering their education through graduate studies.
The RN to BSN program can be completed in as little as 12 months. Courses are offered in seven-week sessions, year round. Belhaven offers nursing and healthcare curriculum taught from a Christian worldview.
Students learn about topics including:
- Professional role development
- Informatics in healthcare
- Community nursing
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Must have graduated from an accredited nursing program at a regionally accredited school
- Requires prior completion of general education and prerequisite coursework
- Must hold a current, unencumbered RN license