Belhaven University offers a unique Entrepreneurship-focused online MBA degree. This program is offered in partnership with Global Silicon Valley (GSV), an organization devoted to finding and investing in dynamic, fast-growing businesses. The GSV-MBA is dedicated to developing entrepreneurial skills through hands-on, practical courses.
Within the program, students have the opportunity to apply models and strategies learned in class by creating and launching their own business. Leaders in the entrepreneurial business community provide feedback and insight to program participants. Students have access to GSV resources and leadership along with Belhaven faculty and staff.
This online Entrepreneurship degree covers topics specific to starting and running a successful business from the ground up, such as:
- Differentiated marketing for entrepreneurs
- Human capital
- Ethics, culture, and purpose
- Legal environment for entrepreneurship
- Strategic decision making for a competitive advantage
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Belhaven University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.8 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s)
- The applicant's college transcript must show successful completion (with a grade of C or better) of college algebra or a higher mathematics course.