The online Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction program is for students and professionals in education who are already certified and are looking to specialize in elementary or secondary education. Students can also advance their educational leadership roles.
- Issues and Innovations in Education
- Individual Instruction for Children with Learning Problems
- Supervision of Instruction: Collaborating for Accountability
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Belhaven University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.75 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree in education or have completed a teacher preparation program.
- A 2.75 cumulative GPA from undergraduate work or a minimum GPA of 3.0 on any graduate work previously completed is required for admission.