Belhaven’s Certificate in Biblical Studies is designed for students who want to expand their understanding of the Bible through critical study. The curriculum emphasizes the study of the Bible, the history of Israel and the role of outreach and ministry. This certificate is ideal for anyone desiring to have a deeper understanding of Scripture and to be better prepared to teach others.
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Official academic transcripts from all institutions attended
- Minimum GPA required is 2.0
- ACT, SAT, or CLT score report
- An essay, interview, and letter of recommendation may be submitted voluntarily by the student or may be requested by the admission office if student does not meet minimum requirements for acceptance
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges