Belhaven University offers the online Undergraduate Certificate in Accounting. This certificate is an opportunity for students to enter the accounting profession, in areas such as public, tax, government, corporate, managerial, cost and not-for-profit accounting as well as auditing and internal auditing. There is a high demand in the job market for persons with accounting degrees, and Belhaven provides a quality certificate to put students on the right track for an accounting career.
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Official academic transcripts from all institutions attended
- Minimum GPA required is 2.0
- ACT, SAT, or CLT score report
- An essay, interview, and letter of recommendation may be submitted voluntarily by the student or may be requested by the admission office if student does not meet minimum requirements for acceptance
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges