Belhaven's online Bachelor of Science in Management, is ideal for adults who want to focus on management and leadership in business, health care, government, education, and a variety of other organizations. The curriculum emphasizes the roles of leaders in the workplace and includes courses in communication, research based decision-making, business law, human resources, marketing, computer applications, and business fundamentals.
With the concentration in IT Management for Business Leaders, students will also gain an understanding of the inherent risks and threats introduced by technology in the workplace and be able to design processes to address them.
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Official academic transcripts from all institutions attended
- Minimum GPA required is 2.0
- ACT, SAT, or CLT score report
- An essay, interview, and letter of recommendation may be submitted voluntarily by the student or may be requested by the admission office if student does not meet minimum requirements for acceptance
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges