The online Bachelor of Health Administration is ideal for students who want to focus on management and leadership in health care. The program is meant for those interested in management services, administration, and leadership of healthcare organizations such as hospitals, doctors’ offices, and insurance offices, and other organizations whose management responsibilities are supplemented by specialized services. The curriculum emphasizes the roles of leaders in the workplace and includes courses in communication, research based decision-making, business law, human resources, marketing, computer applications, and business fundamentals.
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Official academic transcripts from all institutions attended
- Minimum GPA required is 2.0
- ACT, SAT, or CLT score report
- An essay, interview, and letter of recommendation may be submitted voluntarily by the student or may be requested by the admission office if student does not meet minimum requirements for acceptance
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges