The online BA in Applied Psychology degree program introduces students to the study of human behavior and mental processes within a Christian context and develops students’ abilities to understand and to apply psychology. Coursework covers everything from research, applied and social psychology and counseling theory to statistics for the behavioral sciences, abnormal psychology, and theories of personality.
Adding a Criminal Justice concentration to the program is ideal for adults who want to focus on leadership within the judicial and correctional system.
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Official academic transcripts from all institutions attended
- Minimum GPA required is 2.0
- ACT, SAT, or CLT score report
- An essay, interview, and letter of recommendation may be submitted voluntarily by the student or may be requested by the admission office if student does not meet minimum requirements for acceptance
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges