Belhaven University offers an Associate of Arts degree. This online liberal arts degree prepares students to continue their education with a firm academic and spiritual foundation. The curriculum is designed around a Christian worldview while offering courses in history, literature, biology, math, and more. Upon graduation, you will be prepared to complete a four-year bachelor’s degree with increased knowledge in your areas of interest and career goals, and core curriculum courses mostly or fully completed.
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Official academic transcripts from all institutions attended
- Minimum GPA required is 2.0
- ACT, SAT, or CLT score report
- An essay, interview, and letter of recommendation may be submitted voluntarily by the student or may be requested by the admission office if student does not meet minimum requirements for acceptance
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges