The online Associate of Arts in Biblical Studies is for students who want to further their study in biblical ministry. This Bible degree program is designed in the liberal arts tradition and can lead to future studies of the Bible. It is a gateway to a Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies.
Students are taught from a Christian perspective and learn the importance of ideas throughout history. You will have the Christian worldview curriculum to draw on for discernment in interpreting media messages, in understanding cultural trends, and in everyday decisions.
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Official academic transcripts from all institutions attended
- Minimum GPA required is 2.0
- ACT, SAT, or CLT score report
- An essay, interview, and letter of recommendation may be submitted voluntarily by the student or may be requested by the admission office if student does not meet minimum requirements for acceptance
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges