Develop professional skills to help people overcome alcohol and drug addiction with this online Substance Abuse Counseling degree from Bay Path University. Students will explore and identify the causes of substance abuse disorders. This Substance Abuse Counseling degree online will teach students to assess, diagnose, and treat clients in individual and group settings.
Additional aspects of the program include:
- Becoming a Certified Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor after completing the CADC Licensing Exam and other requirements
- Using learned skills in a 300-hour internship in a supervised, clinical environment
- Preparing for national certification by completing two graduate level courses
- This program is housed within the American Women's College and is specifically designed for female students.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- 2.0 GPA or higher
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education