Bay Path University offers the online Bachelor of Arts in Leadership & Organizational Studies. This program teaches students to strengthen and leverage their own leadership skills, as well as their personal awareness of local and global challenges.
Students will be engaged in a variety of topics and learn the following:
- Learn to navigate the multiple responsibilities and demands of your professional and personal life
- Collaborate and support your fellow students in the analysis and practice of advanced leadership techniques
- Sharpen your abilities to negotiate and communicate
- Think strategically about your career path and leadership capacity
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Bay Path University is accredited by:
New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Recommended GPA2.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Interview, Official College Transcript(s), Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- This program is housed within the American Women's College Online and is only available to women and those who identify as women.