Bay Path University, in conjunction with the American Women’s College, offers a Bachelor of Arts in Leadership and Organizational Studies. This online organizational leadership degree program teaches students to become leaders who rise to meet local and global challenges.
The program explores how women effectively create change in their communities. It examines how organizations and people interact and impact each other: it is grounded in behavioral science. And, critically, it focuses on effective and ethical leadership.
Graduates of the program will:
- Learn strategies to create organizational change
- Design change interventions
- Learn to perform qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Develop conflict negotiation skills
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Bay Path University is accredited by:
New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Recommended GPA2.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Interview, Official College Transcript(s), Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- This program is housed within the American Women's College Online and is only available to women and those who identify as women.