Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
Barclay College offers a Bachelor of Arts in Business Management degree for students who are interested in developing the skills necessary for business, including skills in management, marketing, finance, accounting, and statistics with a Christ-centered, Bible-focused perspective. Students will learn how to do business with a Christian worldview.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$420.00
Out of State Rate:$420.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $395
- Technology Fee (per credit): $25
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 128 total hours are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Core curriculum: 48 credits
- Prior completion of approximately 50-60 semester credits from an accredited college / post secondary institution (Only courses which carry a grade of "C" or better will be accepted for transfer.)
- Cumulative college GPA of 2.0
- Official high school transcript or GED certificate
- Official transcripts from all colleges/post secondary institutions previously attended
- Two satisfactory personal references
Accreditation & Licensing
Association for Biblical Higher Education, Commission on Accreditation
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.