Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences gives working professional nurses the chance to earn their degree while still maintaining their professional responsibilities. Students learn how to maximize their patient care potential and how to effectively communicate and collaborate with fellow members of a health care team to provide optimal support for patients. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Health Assessment
- Nursing Research
- Health & Society
- U.S Health Care Systems
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$474.67
Out of State Rate:$474.67
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $423
- Technology Fee (per credit): $40
- Student Activity Fee (per credit): $10
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $75
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 122 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online nursing curriculum: 45 credits
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program with a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Submit transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Earn a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for all college work from regionally accredited colleges or universities.
- RN-BSN applicants must be in good standing and eligible to return to institutions previously attended.
- Hold an active, unencumbered RN license or be eligible to apply for licensure as a registered nurse.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Core curriculum is 100% online. Prerequisite requirements may require on-campus time.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.