The online MSN from Ball State University is designed to provide graduates with the knowledge and skills required to advance their careers in nursing. Students may choose from three focus paths in order to customize their education:
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Administrator
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Have graduated from a bachelor’s program in nursing accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), now referred to as the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), or by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Have a minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA.
- Have earned a grade of C or better in at least 2 quarter or semester hours in an undergraduate research course.
- Have an unencumbered license as a registered nurse in state of practice.
- Must attend a one day, on-campus orientation if admitted.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission