Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN from Ball State University is designed to provide graduates with the knowledge and skills required to advance their careers in nursing. Students may choose from three focus paths in order to customize their education:
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Administrator
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$410.00
Out of State Rate:$616.00
Additional Fees :$1,047.00
Fees Overview :
Program requires 36-47 credits. Total credits will depend on the concentration chosen.
- Program Fee (per semester): $150
- Technology Fee (per semester): $110
- Liability Insurance for Clinical Nursing Courses (per course): $3.50
- Clinical Nursing Course Fee (per course): $400
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$15,807.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$23,223.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Have graduated from a bachelor’s program in nursing accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), now referred to as the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), or by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Have a minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA.
- Have earned a grade of C or better in at least 2 quarter or semester hours in an undergraduate research course.
- Have an unencumbered license as a registered nurse in state of practice.
- Must attend a one day, on-campus orientation if admitted.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.