The online Master of Arts in Mathematics Education (K-12) program is flexible enough to give students the experience and knowledge they need to meet personal and professional goals.
Students can choose from one of the following concentrations:
- Elementary and Middle School Teachers
- Secondary School Teachers
- Elementary and Middle School Specialists
Official transcripts. 2.75 GPA. A bachelor degree is required.
For each concentration, students must meet the following criteria:
- Elementary and Middle School Teachers: Must hold an elementary, middle school, or special education teaching license and at least one year of teaching experience
- Secondary School Teachers: Must hold a secondary mathematics teaching license and have at least one year of teaching experience.
- Elementary and Middle School Specialists: Must hold a middle school mathematics or elementary teaching license and have at least three years of teaching experience.
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission