Current students of online psychology degrees and those already practicing in the field can expand their education with this Graduate Certificate in Neuropsychology from Ball State University. Those in education and healthcare studies or work environments can benefit from better understanding the relationship between brain and behavior.
Coursework from this program may be applied to other degrees. Certain credits may also be applied toward continuing education requirements for some professions.
Topics of study include:
- Adult development and aging
- Child neurodevelopment
- Developmental psycholinguistics
- Fundamental and advanced topics in neuropsychology
- 2.75 GPA
- CV or Resume
- Two references
- Official transcripts
- Cover Letter/Letter of Intent
- A bachelor degree is required
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission