Doctorate of Nursing Practice
The online DNP degree program from Ball State University is a post-master's degree program for nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, and nurse midwives. Students are prepared to assume leadership positions in nursing practice through a curriculum focused on scholarly practice that includes translation of research in practice, evaluation of practice, and improvement in health care and outcomes at individual and population levels.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$410.00
Out of State Rate:$616.00
Additional Fees :$3,174.00
Fees Overview :
A minimum of 90 post-baccalaureate credit hours is required.
- Program Fee (per semester): $150
- Technology Fee (per semester): $110
- Liability Insurance for Clinical Nursing Courses (per course): $3.50
- Clinical Nursing Course Fee (per course): $400
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$19,574.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$27,814.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Be an advanced practice nurse (nurse practitioner, clinical nurse specialist, nurse midwife).
- Have graduated from a National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) now referred to as the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) accredited master's program in nursing with a minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Have completed a graduate-level statistics course and nursing research course.
- Have completed a graduate-level health assessment course.
- Have an unencumbered license as a RN in your state of practice.
- Have recent clinical nursing experience.
- Meet all health clearance, criminal background checks, and other requirements for clinical practice.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.