Baldwin Wallace University offers an online MBA focusing on Human Resources that aligns with criteria set by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Students in this program gain essential leadership skills, learn about strategic and operational issues in HR, and learn alongside fellow business professionals across multiple disciplines to expand their network of contacts.
BWU’s Flexible Master of Business Administration option allows students choices in start term (fall, spring, or summer), program pacing, and mode of class attendance (in-person, real-time online, or online on your own time). Choices can be changed throughout the program to meet your goals and scheduling needs.
Graduates will have the skills, knowledge, and credentials to take on high-level Human Resources positions including:
- HR manager
- Affirmative action officer
- Payroll director
- Corporate learning specialist
- Performance improvement consultant
- Training and development manager
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGMAT, GRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years relevant work experience in a professional or entry-level managerial position.
- GRE/GMAT may be waived if the applicant has earned a master's or doctorate in any field or has an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better.