Baldwin Wallace University offers an online Master of Business Administration degree that provides you with specialized knowledge and skills necessary in Healthcare Management positions. Coursework examines the critical management, legal, economic, and technological issues facing leadership in healthcare systems, long-term care facilities, clinics, device manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, and more. In this program, you will learn how to:
- Identify potential legal issues related to healthcare
- Organize and analyze health data
- Investigate the most efficient use of resources to maximize health benefits
The online Healthcare Management degree is part of BWU’s Flexible MBA program. Students have the ability to choose their start term (fall, spring, or summer), program pace, and class attendance (in person or real-time online with either day or evening classes, or anytime online by watching class recordings on your own schedule). These options can be used in any combination throughout the program according to your needs.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Baldwin Wallace University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGMAT, GRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years relevant work experience in a professional or entry-level managerial position.
- GRE/GMAT may be waived if the applicant has earned a master's or doctorate in any field or has an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better.