Make yourself an indispensable part of any management team with an online MBA focusing on Business Analytics. This Master of Business Administration program online from Baldwin Wallace University prepares you to make well-informed decisions based on data, use cutting-edge platforms to analyze and report on business intelligence, and better understand your customers’ patterns and behaviors.
The Flexible MBA at BWU allows students maximum flexibility to complete their degree while balancing work, family, and social demands. Students have the ability to choose:
- Start term – fall, spring, or summer
- Class times – weekdays or weeknight evenings
- Program pace – number of classes per term
- How to attend class – in person, real-time online, or watching a recording on your own schedule
Students can choose any combination of options at any time to best meet their scheduling needs.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Baldwin Wallace University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGMAT, GRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years relevant work experience in a professional or entry-level managerial position.
- GRE/GMAT may be waived if the applicant has earned a master's or doctorate in any field or has an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better.