The online Master of Business Administration in Management from Baldwin Wallace is a hybrid learning degree. The majority of your coursework can be completed at your own pace and around your own schedule. However, this MBA incorporates weekends of residency on campus where you can meet your online classmates, giving you the opportunity to network across different industries.
The curriculum of Baldwin Wallace’s online MBA in Management is general in scope, so that you can apply your knowledge and skills across any environment and industry, from non-profit organizations to multi-national corporations. Business theory is taught, along with an emphasis in financial management and project management. This online MBA program takes two years to complete, working in synchrony with your cohorts.
- Requires 10-12 weekend (Sunday) sessions on campus spread throughout the two-year program
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT or GRE scores (waived for cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher OR earned master's degree or higher)
- GPA of 3.0 or higher recommended
- Two or more years of work experience preferred, but not necessary
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission