Learn how principles of psychology can be used for success in the workplace with this online master’s in Industrial Organizational Psychology from Baker College. Understanding how people think and behave can be a valuable skill for those employed in management and human resources. That knowledge allows you to help employees find satisfaction with their jobs and help the business succeed as a whole.
This master’s in Organizational Psychology teaches you how to use psychological theories, methods, and principles to resolve workplace issues, improve employee morale, and increase productivity.
Topics of study include:
- Statistics and data analysis
- Tests, measurements, and assessment in the workplace
- Psychology of leadership
- Psychology of performance and motivation
- Individual and group factors in the workplace
- Bacheor's degree or higher
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Official transcripts
- Statement of goals
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission