Doctor of Business Administration
Baker College offers a Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) that is designed to be a mix of taught content, research, residencies, and a final dissertation for students to gain a high-level knowledge base of business theories and techniques. Students learn practical skills and strategies that can be implemented into one’s professional work.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$915.00
Out of State Rate:$915.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$54,900.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$54,900.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$22,020.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- MBA degree or equivalent and a minimum of five years professional experience in business or management
- Official transcripts indicating an MBA or related master degree from a U.S. school accredited by one of the regional accrediting associations, or from a non-U.S. Institution with comparable accreditation
- Minimum 3.25 GPA on a 4.0 scale in their master course work required
- Current resume indicating a minimum of five years of professional experience in business, management or administration
- Three professional references
- A 500 – 1000 word essay
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.