The entrepreneurial MBA in Marketing online provides professionals with a wide range of career options, from increasing sales and markets in local businesses to leaders in international corporations. Leverage skills in analytics, research and strategy while gaining know-how in pricing and product management. Explore studies in digital communications and brand management or focus on topics in sales and retailing. Complement your marketing specialization by completing added studies relevant to your profession; whether it’s in building social networks to product design and development.
The part-time online MBA at Babson allows professionals to work and study at the same time. Other added benefits include:
- Networking with faculty, peers and partner organizations
- Multiple start dates each year
- Optional on-campus intensives
- Same faculty and courses as on-campus programs
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsGMAT, GRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Essay/Writing Sample, Interview, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV
- GMAT/GRE test scores will be waived for all full-time graduate applicants with a 2021 program entry.