The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Azusa Pacific University is designed to help working registered nurses develop the professional skills needed to meet the growing needs of today's health care industry and advance their careers. In the program:
- RNs are equipped with advanced skills and knowledge to care more thoroughly for patients and are distinguished as capable leaders in many health care settings
- Professors use students' experiences as the foundation upon which theory and practice are tested
- Courses are designed to affirm personal and professional strengths.
- The interrelationship of nursing theory, practice, policy, and research is emphasized
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Azusa Pacific University is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Occupational License
- Applicants must be a registered professional nurse, licensed in the U.S., and have graduated from an accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program.