Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Azusa Pacific University is designed to help working registered nurses develop the professional skills needed to meet the growing needs of today's health care industry and advance their careers. In the program:
- RNs are equipped with advanced skills and knowledge to care more thoroughly for patients and are distinguished as capable leaders in many health care settings
- Professors use students' experiences as the foundation upon which theory and practice are tested
- Courses are designed to affirm personal and professional strengths.
- The interrelationship of nursing theory, practice, policy, and research is emphasized
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$452.00
Out of State Rate:$452.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $450
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $80
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a degree completion program. Requires 120 units for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 40 units Have 60 units or more of transferrable credit from regionally accredited colleges or universities
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (4.0 scale) for transferred courses
- Must be a registered professional nurse, licensed in the U.S., and have graduated from an accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.