Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Azusa Pacific University
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Azusa Pacific University is designed to help working registered nurses develop the professional skills needed to meet the growing needs of today's health care industry and advance their careers. In the program:
- RNs are equipped with advanced skills and knowledge to care more thoroughly for patients and are distinguished as capable leaders in many health care settings
- Professors use students' experiences as the foundation upon which theory and practice are tested
- Courses are designed to affirm personal and professional strengths.
- The interrelationship of nursing theory, practice, policy, and research is emphasized
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This is a degree completion program. Requires 120 units for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 40 units Have 60 units or more of transferrable credit from regionally accredited colleges or universities
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (4.0 scale) for transferred courses
- Must be a registered professional nurse, licensed in the U.S., and have graduated from an accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program
University College of Azusa Pacific University supports a wide range of distance education programs, including master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, associate’s degrees, and post-graduate certificates. University College (also known as Azusa Pacific University College) is a result to the merger of Azusa Pacific Online University and the School of Adult and Professional Studies. University College is a four-year, primarily associate’s, private not-for-profit school, with its main location in Glendora, California. Azusa Pacific University approved the formation of this independent institution with an intended goal of providing more flexible learning options for nontraditional students, including online and evening class sessions. Following the Christian-centered principles of Azusa Pacific University, University College’s purpose statement is: “We create for people a new hope for the future by investing in lives through learning pathways that are Christ-centered, flexible, and accessible.”
Azusa Pacific University, the parent school of University College, is a four-year, private Christian-based higher educational institution, located in the San Gabriel Valley community of Azusa, California. The institution first opened in 1899, as the Training School for Christian Workers. The school has continued to grow and now operates as one of the largest Christian universities within the United States. Azusa Pacific University supports over 100 associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs.
University College follows a trimester calendar with year-round classes that offer accelerated programming. Each traditional 16-week semester is divided into two 8-week sessions allowing for greater flexibility. Online coursework is asynchronous and hosted on the Moodle learning management platform.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.