Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Education
The online MSN in Nursing Education degree program offers students comprehensive preparation for teaching nursing in academic and clinical settings. Courses focus on topics including health care policy, nursing theory, advanced practice nursing, educational technology in nursing, and more.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$693.00
Out of State Rate:$693.00
Additional Fees :$600.00
Fees Overview :
- Clinical Fee (per course): $200
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$26,241.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$26,241.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official copy of all transcripts including a posted BSN from NLN or CCNE accredited programs. Transcripts should reflect completion of undergraduate courses in health assessment, pathophysiology, nursing research, and statistics.
- 3.0. baccalaureate grade-point average.
- Written statement of educational and professional goals.
- Copy of RN license.
- A current resume.
- Three APU Recommendation Forms from professional references.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.