Avila University’s online bachelor’s degree in Psychology provides students with the principles, insights, and scientific methods to analyze human behavior. Students will learn tools to more effectively observe and manage others in a variety of mental health professions.
Graduates of this online bachelor’s in Psychology can go on to work as career counselors, mental health counselors, marriage and family therapists, and human resources professionals, or pursue a master’s degree to become a licensed counselor.
Foundations of the degree include:
- Psychological knowledge and application
- Scientific reasoning and research skills
- Professional and personal values related to psychology
- Interpersonal skills
- Professional development
- One-year full-time work experience
- A high school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts
- 2.0 GPA
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission