Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Austin Peay State University allows students to work closely with expert faculty and earn a degree that enhances their ability to provide competent care for patients in a complex and rapidly evolving healthcare system. Through the program, students learn to:
- Strengthen decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Strengthen leadership and management skills to meet today's challenges in healthcare
- Apply a systematic approach to holistically assessing individuals, families, and groups to include physiological, psychosocial, cultural, and spiritual beliefs
- Utilize evidence-based research to strengthen and improve patient care outcomes through comprehensive, efficient, and cost-conscious care
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$334.53
Out of State Rate:$607.33
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $3,324
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $7,416
- Program Service Fee (per semester): $726.50
- WEB Classes Fee (per credit): $30
- New Student Fee (one-time): $75
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $30
- Nursing Clinical Skills Fee (per semester): $90
- Nursing Differential Maintenance Fee (per credit): $25
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a degree completion program. Requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing curriculum: 30 credits
- Must be a registered nurse with an active, unencumbered licenses or new graduate with an ADN or AAS who is eligible for licensure
- All transcripts of colleges and universities attended
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.