The MS in Leadership and Organizational Administration focusing on Strategic Leadership is an interdisciplinary graduate program with skills and concepts that can be applied to leadership roles in any field and setting.
Coursework helps students make connections between various professional fields and traditional social science disciplines. This organizational leadership degree online can lead to numerous career possibilities, such as higher education staff, military contractor, law enforcement officer, nonprofit administrator, logistics officer, supervisor, administrator, and more.
Classes explore topics related to:
- Best practices in leadership
- Issues and ethics in a professional environment
- Diversity in the workplace
- Research methods
- Organizational strategies
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Austin Peay State University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s)
- In place of the GRE, applicants may submit a portfolio including a resume, personal essay, and letters of recommendation.