When you enroll in the Business, Government, and Technical Communications degree at Austin Community College District, you will learn about different types of communication strategies that can help you in your aspiring industry. There are two concentrations students can choose from:
- Business & Government Communications – learn to write business proposals, correspondence, interpret tables and charts, and use software applications.
- Social Media Communication – learn unique communication strategies to present brands on social media platforms.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Texas Success Initiative test or other applicable test scores
- Select online courses may require proctoring on campus or at an approved location
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges