Master of Education in Educational Leadership
Augusta University offers an online Master of Education in Educational Leadership degree. Students can choose to specialize in Teacher Leadership or Tier One School Administration. Students learn how to apply knowledge and skills in real life educational environments. After the degree program, students are eligible for a Tier One Leadership Certification in Georgia or a Teacher Leadership certification in Georgia.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$2,572.00
Out of State Rate:$8,772.00
Additional Fees :$3,760.00
Fees Overview :
- Activity Fee (per semester): $47
- Athletic Fee (per semester): $175
- Health Fee (per semester): $130
- Special Institutional Fee (per semester): $355
- Technology Fee (per semester): $43
- Transportation Fee (Per semester): $50
- Welness Fee (per semester): $40
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$14,048.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$38,848.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$3,760.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited program and an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Official transcripts
- 3 recommendations
- Proof of lawful presence
- Valid, level 4 or higher, Induction, Professional, Advanced Professional, or Lead Professional teaching certificate, leadership certificate, service field certificate, or Life certificate
- Background check
- Liability insurance
For the Tier One School Administration concentration, the GRE is required, as well as a Georgia Ethics for Educational Leadership Assessment.
For the Teacher Leadership concentration, students must have 3 year's teaching experience, and must be recommended by a school system administrator.
Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACSCOC)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.