The Associate in Arts in Liberal Arts from Atlantic Cape Community College is an online liberal arts degree. This program is designed for students who plan to transfer to a four-year institution to complete a baccalaureate degree or can be used to begin careers. The liberal arts degree is mostly comprised of general education courses with the remaining courses taken in the students’ areas of interest.
You can choose to complete the program with courses from the following options:
- English—writing-intensive program that provides writing and communication skills
- Psychology—uses a scientific framework for understanding human behavior
- Preschool – Grade 3 Education—provides training needed to work in early childhood education
- Elementary/Middle School Education—designed as a transfer program for those interested in certification as a teacher
- Child Development/Child Care—prepares students to work with children from birth to 3 years old in various settings
With each of these options, students are able to decide what direction they want this degree to take them.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Atlantic Cape Community College is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsPlacement Test
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Students with ACT/SAT/PARCC scores may be exempt from placement tests.