A Bachelor of Commerce is a core degree program that covers areas of business and strategic management. Athabasca University teaches grounding theory, ethics, and technical how-to skills related to marketing, statistics, finance, information systems, and more of these fundamental areas of business.
Program learning outcomes include:
- Understanding quantitative aspects of management services
- Demonstrate ethical perspectives to business practices
- Analyze alternative methods for managing and using capital
- Apply the knowledge learned to hypothetical and real-world scenarios
The degree is also available in the following concentrations:
- Business Technology Management
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Athabasca University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official College Transcript(s)
- Non-Canadian students must provide high school diploma or GED and transcripts.
- Applicants must be 16 years or older.