Today’s nursing leaders perform increasingly complex duties requiring advanced knowledge and specialized skills. Registered Nurses can fast-track their career goals to achieve supervisory positions with this online RN to MSN in Administration and Management from Aspen University.
Students in this nursing administration program online gain practical knowledge of legal, ethical, and cultural issues in healthcare, advanced practice nursing skills, and an understanding of contemporary management theory and application. Graduates will be prepared to work in both administrative and clinical settings.
Students learn how to:
- Create budgets and manage finances
- Control healthcare quality and safety
- Motivate and manage nursing staff
- Lead healthcare innovations
- Incorporate technology into patient care
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Aspen University is accredited by:
Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- An associate degree in nursing or diploma in nursing, from an institution that is accredited by a CHEA recognized accrediting body or an international equivalent
- Current, unrestricted licensure as a registered nurse in the United States, a US territory, or Canada.
- A minimum of one year of nursing experience completed within the past five years.