Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
The online RN to MSN degree program from Aspen University provides students with a comprehensive education grounded in nursing theory and research, public health, and a practical knowledge of legal and ethical issues in healthcare. Students in the program do not receive a BSN degree, but instead progress toward graduating with the MSN degree with specialties in either:
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Administration and Management
Graduates of this program are prepared to assume various leadership roles in management, education, and clinical practice across a spectrum of healthcare settings.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Resume - A resume or curriculum vitae
- Associate Degree in Nursing - Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN or ASN) or diploma in nursing from a school accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education or the National League for Nursing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Liberal Arts Courses - Completion of 50 semester hours of required liberal arts education coursework
- Registered Nurse Licensure - Current licensure as a registered nurse in the United States or Canada Nursing
- Experience - A minimum of one year of nursing experience completed within the past five years. (Students for whom an exception is made will be advised to take core courses the first year of study while working to meet the experience requirement)
Aspen is dedicated to offering any motivated college-worthy student the opportunity to receive a high quality, responsibly priced distance-learning education for the purpose of achieving sustainable economic and social benefits for themselves and their families.
They offer associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees, as well as certificate programs, all online.
Each degree program at Aspen University has specific admission requirements. Students should start by selecting a degree program then review the admission requirements for that program.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.