Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Aspen University provides students with a liberal arts foundation and builds on initial nursing preparation to prepare nurses for a broader scope of practice with a useful understanding of the cultural, political, economic, and social issues that affect patients and influence care delivery. Graduates of this program are able to:
- Recognize the need for evidence-based knowledge and sensitivity to variables such as age, gender, culture, health disparities, socioeconomic status, race, and spirituality
- Use research findings and other evidence in designing, implementing, and evaluating care that is multidimensional, high-quality, cost-effective, and leads to improved patient outcomes
- Work within organizational and community arenas to promote high-quality patient care through organizational and systems leadership, quality improvement, and safety
- Develop a personal values system and value-based behaviors that include the capacity to make and act upon ethical judgments
- Design and implement measures to modify risk factors and promote healthy lifestyles, leveraging emerging advances and technology
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$325.00
Out of State Rate:$325.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, of which 30 credits must be completed at Aspen University.
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- Official transcripts for all previous college credit earned
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN or ASN) or diploma in nursing from a school accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education or the National League for Nursing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the United States or Canada
- A minimum of one year of nursing experience completed within the past five years
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.