Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree program from Aspen University prepares nurses to assume leadership roles in management, education, and clinical practice within a diverse society and across a spectrum of healthcare settings. Students may customize their degree to suit their personal interests and professional goals by selecting one of the following specializations:
- Forensic Nursing
- Nursing Administration and Management
- Nursing Education
- Public Health
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Application - A completed application
- Resume - A resume or curriculum vitae
- Registered Nurse Licensure - Current licensure as a registered nurse in the United States or Canada
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - A baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from a school accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education or the National League for Nursing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Nursing Experience - A minimum of one year of nursing experience completed within the past five years (Students for whom an exception is made will be advised to take core courses the first year of study while working to meet the experience requirement)
Aspen is dedicated to offering any motivated college-worthy student the opportunity to receive a high quality, responsibly priced distance-learning education for the purpose of achieving sustainable economic and social benefits for themselves and their families.
They offer associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees, as well as certificate programs, all online.
Each degree program at Aspen University has specific admission requirements. Students should start by selecting a degree program then review the admission requirements for that program.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.