Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Ashland University prepares students for leadership roles in nursing settings and provides a solid foundation for graduate studies. Coursework covers topics such as:
- International/Transcultural Perspectives in Healthcare
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Community & Public Health
- Legal, Ethical & Political Perspectives
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$376.00
Out of State Rate:$376.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $361
- Technology Support Fee (per credit hour): $15
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a degree completion program. Requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 48-60 credits
- Must hold a current, valid license to practice as a registered nurse in one U.S. state or territory, or be dually enrolled in a RN licensure program, or be a graduate of a RN program and eligible for the NCLEX. Students who have a license that is inactive or subject to restrictions may be considered for admissions after appropriate review.
- Transcript(s) from the institution where the RN licensure program was completed (diploma or associate degree) or from the RN licensure program where they are currently enrolled
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended should be submitted
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.