Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Ashland University prepares students for leadership roles in nursing settings and provides a solid foundation for graduate studies. Coursework covers topics such as:
- International/Transcultural Perspectives in Healthcare
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Community & Public Health
- Legal, Ethical & Political Perspectives
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
This is a degree completion program. Requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 48-60 credits
- Must hold a current, valid license to practice as a registered nurse in one U.S. state or territory, or be dually enrolled in a RN licensure program, or be a graduate of a RN program and eligible for the NCLEX. Students who have a license that is inactive or subject to restrictions may be considered for admissions after appropriate review.
- Transcript(s) from the institution where the RN licensure program was completed (diploma or associate degree) or from the RN licensure program where they are currently enrolled
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended should be submitted
Ashland University, affiliated with the Brethren Church, is a private not-for-profit, four-year institution of higher education, located in the city of Ashland Ohio. Ashland College was founded in 1878 by the German Baptist Brethren Church. In 1989, the college transitioned to Ashland University after the college expanded its academic offerings, including the addition of graduate programs. The mission of the university states “Ashland University educates and challenges students to develop intellectually and ethically, to seek wisdom and justice and to prepare for the rigors of living and working as citizens engaged in their local, national and global responsibilities."
Academic programs at Ashland University are housed in the College of Arts & Sciences, College of Business & Economics, College of Education, College of Nursing & Health Sciences, the Graduate School, and the Founders School of Continuing Education. A number of online classes (fully online and hybrid courses) are available to both undergraduate and graduate students. Distance education degrees are offered in asynchronous formats online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.