Doctor of Ministry
Ashland University offers a Doctor of Ministry degree that is well suited for students who are passionate about ministry and wish to fully incorporate it into their lives. Students enrolled in this program will be required to complete courses within a cohort in transformational leadership, spiritual formation, black church studies, chaplaincy, or independent design.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$540.00
Out of State Rate:$540.00
Additional Fees :$7,840.00
Fees Overview :
- Independent/Directed Study Fee (per credit): $120
- Course Audit Fee (per credit): $125
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$25,120.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$25,120.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A Master of Divinity degree from an Association of Theological Schools accredited seminary or university, or its equivalent
- A grade point average of at least 3.0 in all graduate work
- Current involvement in a ministry context (pastoring, teaching, missions work, administration of a Christian organization, therapeutic ministries, etc.)
- At least three years of ministry experience, usually (but not always) experienced after receiving the M.Div.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.