Masters of Arts in Education
Asbury University offers an online Master of Art in Education program. The program provides flexibility and customization to provide working adults with the opportunity to earn a MA degree in Education. Many different content areas are available, such as Middle School, Biology Science, Chemistry, English, Mathematics, Social Science, French, Latin, Spanish, English as Second Language, and Learning & Behavior Disorders.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$475.00
Out of State Rate:$475.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$23,275.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$23,275.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelors degree required
- Official transcripts
- Two satisfactory references
- Valid Kentucky teaching certificate
- Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA in your bachelor’s degree or advanced degree from a regionally-accredited college or university
- No additional exams are required for entrance into the program
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.