Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Arkansas State University is designed to give nursing professionals the opportunity to advance their educations and careers without disrupting their work and personal lives. Through this program, students are able to:
- Increase their knowledge in clinical areas for their professional development
- Strengthen their nursing leadership and management skills
- Enhance their decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Use evidence-based data to strengthen and improve client care via comprehensive, efficient and cost-conscious care
- Qualify for a variety of career opportunities in work settings such as hospitals, clinics, home health environments, schools, industries, and more
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$234.67
Out of State Rate:$234.67
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $233
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $60
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 121 credits, including program and transfer credits.
- Online program: 36 credits
- Official transcripts
- Cumulative GPA of 2.50 or above
- Proof of valid, unencumbered, and undisciplined RN license in the state of residency
- Handbook signature page
- CPR Certification
- Must have completed 1000 hours of work as a RN prior to enrolling in NRSP 4793 RN-BSN Capstone
- On admission and throughout the RN-BSN program, the registered nurse must maintain an unencumbered nursing license, CPR certification, and an acceptable immunization status
- Proof of liability insurance
- Diploma nurses accepted
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.