Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Arkansas State University
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Arkansas State University is designed to give nursing professionals the opportunity to advance their educations and careers without disrupting their work and personal lives. Through this program, students are able to:
- Increase their knowledge in clinical areas for their professional development
- Strengthen their nursing leadership and management skills
- Enhance their decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Use evidence-based data to strengthen and improve client care via comprehensive, efficient and cost-conscious care
- Qualify for a variety of career opportunities in work settings such as hospitals, clinics, home health environments, schools, industries, and more
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Degree completion requires a minimum of 121 credits, including program and transfer credits.
- Online program: 36 credits
- Official transcripts
- Cumulative GPA of 2.50 or above
- Proof of valid, unencumbered, and undisciplined RN license in the state of residency
- Handbook signature page
- CPR Certification
- Must have completed 1000 hours of work as a RN prior to enrolling in NRSP 4793 RN-BSN Capstone
- On admission and throughout the RN-BSN program, the registered nurse must maintain an unencumbered nursing license, CPR certification, and an acceptable immunization status
- Proof of liability insurance
- Diploma nurses accepted
Arkansas State University is a public university located on an 800 acre campus in Jonesboro, Arkansas. ASU was founded in 1909 by the Arkansas Legislature as an agricultural training school known as the First District Agricultural School. In addition to the Jonesboro campus, campus locations in Newport, Beebe and Mountain Home make up the ASU system.
Arkansas State University offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees and professional certificates. ASU’s more than 200 degree programs are offered through the university's colleges that include:
- College of Business
- College of Agriculture, Engineering, and Technology
- College of Liberal Arts and Communications
- College of Education and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Nursing and Health Professions
- College of Sciences and Mathematics
ASU is well known for being a superior institution that educates its students through classroom instruction as well as providing opportunities for learning through service and research opportunities. ASU is the Arkansas areas only comprehensive public university, and also maintains an increasing global presence with over one hundred higher learning institutes located around the world.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.